This is a technical position that entails design of plasma generator products used in commercial medical systems. Individual will actively participate in a structured product development process which encompasses technical requirements development; hardware and algorithm design, implementation and verification; production test strategy development; and launch to mass production. This position offers the opportunity to work in a team environment with individuals and groups located worldwide.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
A major part of the responsibility will be to apply current skills and use up-to-date technologies to complete projects as part of the development cycle including:
- Planning and designing the electrical circuit and product development activities.
- Meet requirements for development, management and validation.
- Analog and Digital circuit design and implementation.
- RF components selection and design (including IR and visible spectrum).
- Failure mode and parametric analysis of electrical designs.
- Design verification testing for requirements fulfillment.
- Design for manufacturability, testability and cost.
- The tasks this individual is responsible for are often non-routine and unstructured, requiring creative solutions.
- Apply attained experiences and knowledge in solving complex problems.
Authorities for Position
- As part of a team, the electrical engineer will participate in technical discussions where evaluating and executing design and development plans for products are reviewed.
- Electrical developer will have direct influence on the decisions and outcomes related to project direction.
- A willingness to work on additional tasks and responsibilities that will contribute towards team, department, and company goals.
Qualifications Required for Position
- To be successful in this position, individual must have a high level of self-motivation, a drive for self-development and possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must possess the ability to transfer product development to factory production
- Must be able to guide, train and mentor engineers and technicians.
- Proven experience with Altium Designer or other CAD software.
- 2+ years experience with sensors/RF products design are required.
- Experience in mathematical analysis, circuits and optics simulation and strong analog and digital circuit troubleshooting skills required.
- Proven experience with switch power system designs and digital circuit design & timing analysis required.
- 2+ Proven FPGA and embedded system experience.
- Must have a thorough understanding of embedded SW design and understanding of product design for manufacturability, testability and cost effectiveness.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.