The position of IT Support Technician (Help Desk) is established to execute the day to day activities related to information technology and to ensure the effective, efficient and secure operation of all technology systems. The IT Support Technician provides general expertise, and capabilities in the implementation of IT programs and the analytic skills in the troubleshooting and resolution of IT related incidents.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Candidate must have strong foundation in hardware and software.
- Candidate should possess requisite practical experience to handle IT technical problems.
- Candidate will be expected to keep learning new programs and should be able to tackle all kind of computer issues.
- Candidate should be able to fix the problems within the scheduled deadline without any flaws.
- Candidate will be expected to note problems and respond to them immediately to streamline the operations in a firm.
- Candidate will also have to carry out periodic maintenance of the systems to avoid any major breakdown.
- Candidate will create new user accounts, issue the accounts, and maintain the accounts.
Qualifications Required for Position
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Minimum of two (2) years work experience in all phases of computer operations.
- In depth and complete knowledge of all aspects of computing including hardware, software, networking and licensing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical systems and terms.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and organize efficiently.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.