US Medical Innovations is seeking a Full-Time Legal Associate to join its team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work will include contract review support, legal filings, HR functions, and other administrative and organizational work.
- Sunshine Act Compliance (previous experience not required), and other in-house legal and business matters.
- The position will report to the organization’s General Counsel and will work closely with the Vice President of Operations, CEO and other team members across all divisions.
Qualifications Required for Position
- Applicants for this position should have an interest in law, business and entrepreneurship.
- Should be an organized self-starter with an ability to work efficiently and flexibly in fast-paced, intense start-up environment.
- MS Office, contract experience, organizational and filing skills.
- Flexible, proactive, creative, resilient and efficient multitasker.
- Lawyer, admitted to the Bar.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and references to email@example.com.