The CBT Manufacturing Machinist will be responsible manufacture-related functions, including ultrasonic welding of medical products, assembling medical instruments and testing the devices for the final commercial distribution. Responsible for following SOPs, performing daily tasks in a manufacturing clean room, retaining records and writing reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete successful assembling qualification and flow procedures with ultrasonic welding machine.
- Operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and repair tooling for ultrasonic welding manufacturing, and packaging equipment.
- Work as part of a team to troubleshoot and repair equipment, perform preventative maintenance, disassembling and reassembling machinery, overhauling gearboxes, and replace bearings, bushings, etc.
- Troubleshooting and correcting mechanical problems in a fast-paced environment
- Apply knowledge to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot.
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work orders and planners.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks.
Qualifications Required for Position
- High School diploma or GED required. Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of two years machining experience.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures and climates.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist.
- Must be able to lift items up to 50 pounds.
- Computer familiarity and capable of adapting to new computer programs.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to follow written work instructions and engine manual instructions in English.
- THIS POSITION REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP OR PERMANENT RESIDENT STATUS.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.