Manufacturing technicians will be responsible for assembling component parts for our electrosurgical devices, including ultrasonic welding in a Class 7 Clean Room environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete successful assembling, qualification and flow procedures with ultrasonic welding machine.
- Be thoroughly familiar with and adhere to clean room policies and procedures.
- Be thoroughly familiar with and adhere to medical device assembly policies and procedures.
- Team player with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Apply knowledge to monitor, analyze, and troubleshoot.
- Be part of an effective work planning process that utilizes work orders and planners.
- Perform work in a manner consistent with safety, housekeeping standards, and quality checks.
Authorities for Position
- Complete daily production logs – including identifying and correct non-conformances
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly quotas
- Monitor and maintain supply levels for raw materials.
Qualifications Required for Position
- High school diploma or its equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
- Experience in a clean room environment and/or manufacturing assembly preferred but not a must.
- Mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to continuously stand, bend, and twist.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Computer familiarity and capable of adapting to new computer programs.
- Highly motivated and eager to learn.
- Ability to follow written and verbal work instructions.
To apply for this position, please send your resume, cover letter and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.